We’ve all heard about online dating. One of the most popular websites is Adulino.com. It is very popular among successful people because here are accepted only people with high standards.
According to Adulino’s experts in online dating, here are some dos and don’ts for a first date. Keep in mind this tips and you will be a truly “conquistador”.
- Choose the location yourself. Choose a place where you feel comfortable and most important that offers the opportunity to walk/sit side by side. Ideas like going to dinner or cinema promote a sense of detachment because you have to sit opposite each other.
- Act like this is the second time you see her/him. Try to avoid the awkward “hello” and those a million boring questions. Just act like you are seeing a good friend.
- Listen to each other. Demonstrate that you are listening what the other says to you and follow up with similar example/story from your own life.
- Talk about your online dating experiences. Laugh about all the funny and crazy messages you each receive.
- If you met up with more than 5 people in 1 year period do not reveal the number. If the person you are meeting is inexperienced at this, it’s better to avoid this subject.
- Be confident, flirty, funny, friendly and conversational. You are not trying to sell yourself. You are trying to find the person who meets your standards.
- If all goes well don’t be afraid to go for a kiss. Don’t you ever use fear as an excuse to make the first move.
- Don’t ask for a second date. Just let him/her know that you would like to see them again and that you will keep in touch to arrange something.
Experts from that this is very helpful for those who are stuck in the “online dating” mystery. Follow the steps and the first date with someone you met online should bring nothing but happiness.